Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Submission to Flame Tree

This evening I submitted my short story, "Choosing Chains," to Flame Tree Publishing to be considered for two of their 2017 anthologies:  Heroic Fantasy or Supernatural Horror.

"Choosing Chains" is an odd story.  I personally classify it as dark high fantasy with a horror element, but I have no idea how anyone else would classify it.  I want to find it a loving home, preferably one that does not involve me self-publishing it.  And if I can find it a good home, maybe Hand of Vengeance might find a home in the same place.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

I will look through my stockpile of other stories and see if there's anything else that might be suitable for Flame Tree.  I do, however, want to also write them a nice sword & sorcery story, because that's my favorite genre to write.  Let's see if I can finish one by February 28, 2017.  Wish me luck!

Actually, no, don't wish me luck.  Wish me self-discipline, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment